“No-School” Playdates will be run on the following dates:
- Friday, March 8th – Burlingame Teacher Work Day
- Friday, March 29th – Hillsborough Teacher Work Day
- Monday, May 27th – Memorial Day
- Format: 9am-3pm
- Skill Stations: 2 hours for skills training
- Lunch: 1 hour
- Jamboree: 3 hours for 40 min 5v5 games
No-School playdates will be held at Murray Field, which is located at 250 Anza Blvd in Burlingame [Map]
Registration Forms: Please remember to print and sign the required registration forms and bring them to your first session. You will NOT be allowed to participate in the program without these forms. The following forms are required:
- Liability Release Form (Also available on the registration page)
- Player Participation Form (Also available on the registration page)
NOTE: If you have participated in previous seasons and have already submitted signed forms, please bring only the Liability Release Form.
Equipment: Remember to bring shin guards, soccer cleats and water. A training T-shirt will be provided at the first session and is required to be worn at all sessions.
Discounts and Financial Aid
Discount codes and financial aid are available. Please contact the BSC Director of Coaching for more information.
Program Cost: $50/session