Why Small Group Training?
Small Group Training (SGT), or semi-private training (usually 2-6 participants) is rapidly becoming one of the hottest trends in youth soccer training. Here are 7 reasons why Burlingame Soccer Club encourage its players to take advantage of the additional training opportunities.
- More personal attention – While team training offers many benefits, SGT offers the coach a chance to see and correct each player in a more individual way.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable BSC coach, the trainings will change/evolve as the player progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Motivation – Being in a small group and having someone train right beside you will push a player to work a little harder than they might do on their own.
- Support – Both the coach and other participants are there to help a player get through the challenges and the obstacles the trainings will create.
- Greater focus – There’s no time for a wandering mind with a coach keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends will definitely be fun.
Small Group Training Class Schedule – Spring 2015
April, May & June
Age Group (open if not specified)
|Monday||5:45-7:00 pm||Murray||U08 - U12||Coach Lizzie|
|Tuesday||2:30-3:45 pm||Murray||U09 - U13||Coach Waldemar|
|Tuesday||3:30-4:45 pm||Murray||U09 - U13||Coach Sennay|
|Tuesday||4:45-6:00 pm||Murray||U09 - U13||Coach Sennay|
|Wednesday (GK)||7:00-8:15 pm||Murray||GK's||Coach Nemanja|
|Thursday (GK)||8:00-9:15 pm||Lower Bayside||GK's||Coach Nemanja|
|Friday||4:00-5:15 pm||Murray||U10 - U13||Coach Sennay|
|Friday||4:00-5:15 pm||Murray||U10 Girls Only||Coach Brian|
|Friday||4:00-5:15 pm||Murray||U08 - U12||Coach Alonso|
|Friday||6:00-7:30 pm||San Mateo High School||U12 - U14||Coach Jaime|
Register for Class
- Spring Classes start April 2015.
- Classes available all Spring – April, May and June
- Register for the month and get once a week SGT for that entire month (4 classes).
- Class length 75 minutes weekly – 5 hours of specialized training each month.
- Choose the class that suits your schedule or that of your favorite coach.
- Strict maximum of 4 players per class. Registration closes at 4 participants.
- Sign up as an individual or as a group. Classes are differentiated by age.
- Classes are entirely focused on Psychomotor, Coordinative and Technical Development.
- $150 per player per month.
- Cancelled classes will be refunded at pro-rated amount $37.50 per class at end of month if not made up (based on 4 classes).
- Pro-rated refunds will not be given if a player is unavailable for a class.