Rules for All Synthetic Turf Fields
- All-weather field without lights; grass or turf cleats recommended;
- 8v8 appropriate for ages U8-U10
- Goals: 2 – 7’x 21’ goals locked on west end of field (combo -3030)
- Flags: 4 – BSC marked corner flags located in east end of field in unlocked fenced storage area.
- Setup: 1st game of the day – BSC team needs to unchain goals, unlock wheels, roll into position and lock wheels. Anchor goals with City-provided sandbags located in fenced storage area. Set up corner flags.
- Tear down: BSC team needs to unlock the goal wheels, roll to the west end, and lock goals facing each other. Place corner flags and sandbags in unlocked fenced storage area.
Burlingame Intermediate School
1715 Quesada Way
Burlingame, CA 94010 [Map]
Osberg Field is behind Burlingame Intermediate School’s gymnasium, up on the hill.
From 280: Take the Trousdale Exit. Travel downhill. Turn right on Quesada Way.
From 101: Take the Millbrae Avenue Exit. Go west on Millbrae Avenue. Left on El Camino. Right on Trousdale. Left on Quesada.