- Grass field with lights;
- 11v11 appropriate for ages U11-U18 or sideways 8v8 for ages U8-U10
- Goals: 2 – 8’x 24’ goals and 4 – 7’x21’ goals with new wheels and nets
- Flags: Corner flags located in storage closet near bathroom. Closet should be unlocked.
- Setup: 1st game of day – BSC team needs to unlock wheels, roll into position and lock wheels. Anchor lower cross member to ground to secure goals. Setup corner flags.
- Storage closet code is 4251.
- Tear down: BSC team needs to unlock the goal’s wheels, roll 8’ x 24’ goals to bleachers off pathway. 7’x21’ goals are to be placed off pathways to the north and south ends. Return corner flags to storage close and lock door.
Burlingame Soccer Complex
250 Anza Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010 [Map]
Murray Field is just off Highway 101
From 101 North: Take Anza exit located south of San Francisco Airport, cross over lagoon and turn left into the Golf and Soccer complex just before the Doubletree Hotel.
From 101 South: Take the Broadway Burlingame exit. Bear left then right to cross over the overpass east. At the light (Old Bayshore) make a right. At the next light take a left onto Airport Blvd, and continue along the waterfront. Turn right on Anza Blvd., at the Doubletree Hotel, then right again into the Soccer/Golf complex.