- Grass field with lights
- 8v8 appropriate for ages U08-U11
- Goals: 2 – 8’x 25’ goals locked, 2 – 7’x21’ (Combo – 6363)
- Flags: 6 corner flags located in BSC marked lock box on west end of field against chain link fence.
- Setup: 1st game of day – BSC team needs to unchain goals, unlock wheels, roll into position and lock wheels. Anchor lower cross member to ground to secure goals. Set up corner flags.
- Tear down: BSC team needs to unlock the goal’s wheels, roll goals to west end off paved walkway.
Bayside #3 and #4
1125 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010 [Map]
Lower Bayside is just off Highway 101.
From 101 North: Take Burlingame Broadway Exit, Go East. At light go straight. Field entrance is first right after light.
From 101 South: Exit at Broadway Burlingame, go to the east side of the freeway. At signal go right. At first signal, where Crowne Plaza Hotel is, go left. You will see Old Bayside Field on your right, entrance to Lower Bayside is just past Old Bayside Field.