Rules for All Synthetic Turf Fields
- All-weather field without lights; grass or turf cleats recommended
- 11v11 appropriate for ages U11-U14
- Goals: 2 – 8’x 25’ goals locked on north end of field (combo – 3040)
- Flags: 4 – BSC marked corner flags located in BSC marked lock box (combo – 9401) on north end of field in unlocked fenced storage area. The hinge is damaged on lock box but still functional.
- Setup: 1st game of the day – BSC team needs to unchain goals, unlock wheels, roll into position and lock wheels. Anchor goals with City provided sandbags located in unlocked fenced storage area. Setup corner flags.
- Tear down: Last game of the day – BSC team needs to unlock the goal’s wheels, roll to north end and lock goals facing each other. Lock BSC corner flags in lock box. Place sandbags in unlocked fenced storage area.
Franklin Elementary School
1765 Quesada Way
Burlingame, CA 94010 [Map]
From 280: Take the Trousdale Exit. Travel downhill. Turn right on Quesada Way.
From 101: Take the Millbrae Avenue Exit. Go west on Millbrae Avenue. Left on El Camino. Right on Trousdale. Left on Quesada.