Rules for All Synthetic Turf Fields
- All-weather field with lights; grass or turf cleats recommended; 11v11 appropriate for ages U15-U18
- Goals: 2 – 8’x 24’ chained/anchored to goal posts.
- Flags: 4 BSC marked corner flags located in green shed near Carolan Ave (combo – 0811)
- Setup: Setup corner flags only.
- Tear down: BSC team needs to return corner flags to green shed after each game or practice
Burlingame High School
680 Carolan Ave
Burlingame, CA 94010 [Map]
North on 101: Exit Peninsula Avenue (west). Right on California. Right on Oak Grove, just after Burlingame Avenue. Right on Carolan Avenue. School/field on your right.
South on 101: Exit at Broadway exit. Go west, towards downtown Burlingame (away from the bay). On Broadway, almost immediately, turn left onto Carolan Avenue. Go about 6 blocks, and the high school is on the left.