Join us for an exciting day of soccer, good sportsmanship and fun at the 5th Annual BSC Spring 4v4 Soccer Tournament.
The final 4v4 Tournament Schedule has been posted. You can find it here.
Financial Aid Fund Donations
The Burlingame Soccer Club is committed to providing a diverse, high quality, comprehensive youth soccer development program. It is our fundamental belief that youth soccer should be about playing, not paying. The Burlingame Soccer Club was established in 1981 with one team. Since 1981 we have grown to approximately 600 boys and girls from ages 8 to 19 participating in competitive soccer in the Burlingame area. The club accepts players from diverse backgrounds. All funds raised go directly to soccer financial aid. Financial aid is awarded based on individual family need (income tax returns are used as a guide). Annually 10% of our Burlingame Soccer Club families receive financial aid. Last year BSC donated $10,000 to the financial aid program. Our goal this year is to raise $10,000 to continue to keep competitive soccer available to all children in our community.
Please help support the Burlingame Soccer Club. For more information on the BSC 4v4 Silent Auction, please view our 4v4 Tournament Flyer. If you’re unable to attend, you can also help the BSC by visiting the BSC Financial Aid Donation Page.
4V4 Tournament Details
Tournament Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013
Team Registration Fee: $250 per team before May 10th, $300 per team after May 10th
Registration Deadline: June 2, 2013
Registration is now closed.
Click here to submit your team roster.
Guidelines & Rules
- Rain or shine
- Minimum of 4 players; maximum of 10 players per team
- Every team is guaranteed five games
- Games are 20 minutes long – no half time
- Home team provides game balls and must change jerseys with color conflict (pinnes are OK)
- Games start and end with field horn
- No goalkeepers and no offside
- Unlimited substitutions – anytime ball goes out of bounds
- All sideline re-starts are kick-ins. All re-starts are indirect. Opponents must be 3 yards from ball on all re-starts.
- FIFA rules observed otherwise.
- All players must sign a Waiver prior to playing
- Open to all interested U13 and under players in the Bay Area
- This is NOT a CYSA or a US Club sponsored event
- For this event, all teams must compete in the appropriate Division and Age Group to be eligible
- Coed Teams are allowed and will compete in the Boys’ Division
- Teams will compete in the Age group of the oldest player on their team
- There is no tournament champion crowned
- Rosters and signed waivers must be submitted to by June 2nd. Originals must be brought to the event.
- Player Waiver Form (PDF) - each player must complete.
About Burlingame Soccer Club:
Since the Burlingame Soccer Club was established in 1981 with one team, we have grown to about 600 boys and girls from the ages of 8 to 19 participating in competitive soccer in the Burlingame area. Please help support our program